FREE Training Session: Using ASP and IDSR to Support School ImprovementWednesday 6th March 2019
The data that’s available to you in ASP and IDSR can be invaluable, but do you use it to positively impact your pupils and your school as a whole?
Maze Education and OTrack are working together to give you free simple and effective training that will help you use this data to positively impact on your school.
We will show you how to build the skills you need to become an advanced ASP and IDSR user. We will also show you how to address the accountability see-saw whilst identifying the support needed to help each child progress.
- Learn how ASP works, and how to simplify the key terminology and calculations that are used.
- Get to grips with IDSR and understand the underpinning calculations/measures better.
- How to interrogate your own data and answer the most important questions for your school.
- Reduce the time you spend looking at data and empower you to focus more on the classroom.
- How to ensure that your data is recorded once and used many times.
What delegates will learn
- How to interpret data using the ASP platform.
- Demystify the key terminology/calculations and concepts of ASP.
- Answer the key questions that are most pertinent to your school by interrogating your own ASP data.
- Understanding the new IDSR.
- What is available to support your school improvement journey.
Please note that this course focuses on Primary age ranges from EYFS to KS2.