FREE Training Session: Using ASP and IDSR to influence Teaching and LearningWednesday 6th March 2019
The data that’s available to you in ASP and IDSR can be invaluable, but do you use it to positively impact your pupils and your school as a whole?
Maze Education and OTrack are working together to give you free simple and effective training that will help you use this data to positively impact on your school.
We will show you how to build the skills you need to become an advanced ASP and IDSR user. We will also show you how to address the accountability see-saw whilst identifying the support needed to help each child progress.
What will we cover
- How ASP works, and how to simplify the key terminology and calculations that are used.
- How to interrogate your own data and answer the most important questions for your school.
- Looking forward, the art of the possible.
- How to ensure that your data recorded once and used many times.
What delegates will learn
- How to interpret data using the ASP platform.
- Understanding the new IDSR.
- Demystify the key terminology/calculations and concepts of ASP.
- Answer the key questions that are most pertinent to your school by interrogating your own ASP data.
- What is available to support your school improvement journey.
Please note that this course focuses on Primary age ranges from EYFS to KS2.